Robotic welding and metal fabrication involves highly complex and sophisticated technology. With 22 years robotic and automation experience, MAR has the experience to offer a cutting edge easy-to-operate turn-key solution for metal fabrication.
MAR offers flexible and unique solutions for the metal fabrication industry, and can provide standard solutions such as our ‘ReadyArc’ welding range, as well as tailor made metal fabrication and welding systems to suit your specifications.
MAR operates in areas as diverse as:
- robotic welding
- robotic cutting
- robotic forming
- robotic joining
- robotic surface treatment
- automated inspection
- robotic materials handling
From design and manufacture, project management through to implementation and ongoing servicing, we have the capability to provide full support to you and your business throughout the entire process.
So what benefits can an MAR robotic welding solution offer?
- Reduction in operating and capital costs
- Labour and training cost reduction
- Improved weld quality and consistency
- Minimise post weld distortion
- Reduction in over welding and burn though on thin materials
- Reduce weld wire consumption through smaller and consistent sized welds
- Reduce gas consumption with faster travel speeds
- Increased welding productivity and manufacturing flexibility
- Improved quality of work for employees
- Improvements in OH&S issues with improved workplace health and safety
- 24/7 Service and support
- Proven solutions and expertise
Award-Winning Automation and Robotics Company, Machinery Automation & Robotics launch the ReadyArc welding range to the market. A variety of TIG/MIG portable welding cells will be made available with each cell suitable for industry applications. The ReadyArc range includes the ReadyArc Compact (Single Station), ReadyArc Flex (Dual Station Inline) and the ReadyArc Pro (Dual Station
Read More »
Drake Trailers, an Australian owned company, specializes in the design and manufacturer of low loaders, mine site transporters and steerable platform trailers, including all of the ancillary equipment, axles, suspension units and other equipment used in the heavy haulage industry. As Australia’s leading manufacturers of specialized heavy-duty trailers. Anything less than total reliability in the
Read More »