Machinery Automation and Robotics (MAR) is a world leading provider of meat robot systems. With decades of robotic experience, the team at MAR has extensive experience in the meat industry to fulfill your automation and robotic requirements.
With a range of proven meat technology solutions available, MAR can assist with all of your meat cutting, packing, processing and slaughter automation needs. Our products and solutions cater to multiple meat industry segments, including but not limited to: beef technology, poultry technology, lamb and sheep technology along with general small stock technology.
Offering a complete service, MAR’s innovative meat technology solutions are supplied integrated, installed, commissioned for production and backed by the continued 24 hour support and service.
So what benefits can a MAR meat robot system offer?
- Reduction in the operation and capital costs of meat processing entities
- Labour cost reduction through implementation of innovative processing technology
- Improved hygiene and visual appearance through reduced biological load
- Increased yield through accuracy of innovative processing technology
- Enhanced shelf-life and appearance resulting from eliminated sawdust, water exposure, surface bone dust and reduction in handling
- Improved cut surface finishing, repeatability and accuracy of meat automation over systems controlled by hand
- Increased production and manufacturing flexibility
- Improved quality of work for employees
- Improvement in workplace health and safety; elimination of risk of operator strain injury or trauma injury from traditional techniques
- 24/7 service and support insuring production certainty
- Proven solutions and expertise
To find out more about our innovative meat processing technologies, or to arrange a site visit, contact the MAR team today.
For any successful business functioning in a production-critical industry the need to expand operation is often tempered by the prospect of lengthy, unscheduled downtime, disrupted productivity and diminishing profits during the expansion period. The impact of an expansion project can weigh heavily on many companies’ short-term profitability and often delays the decision to expand at
Read More »
Bandsaws are used extensively within the meat processing industry, but unfortunately are a major contributor to serious injuries, including amputations. According to Meat & Livestock Australia there are approximately 1000 bandsaws in use in Australian meat works and butcher shops and evidence suggests 6 to 10 serious accidents occur per year. Machinery Automation and Robotics’
Read More »
Meat processing is a labour-intensive, hands-on industry that requires extensive safety protocols to protect the health and safety of operators – not to mention the health and safety of consumers. Recently, an international meat processing company, based in Australia, needed to raise its operations to a safer and more productive level. The company sought help
Read More »