MAR provides national 24hr/7 day support for all Automation & Robot breakdown and service requirements.
Call MAR when your outcome needs to be CERTAIN!
Delivering 24 hour support services 7 days a week 365 days a year Machinery Automation and Robotics (MAR), provides your site and operations with certainty and reliability through breakdown servicing and regular scheduled preventative maintenance programs.
If you experiencing a production critical breakdown call your local 24 HOUR SERVICE HOTLINE now:
NSW – (02) 9748 7001
QLD – (07) 3348 9110
VIC, SA, WA – (03) 9335 4344
Also providing a range of complimenting services MAR can assist you to design, manage, install, assess, optimise, maintain and repair your complete automation and robotic systems. Find out more about the offering that suits your requirements:
The MAR Service Advantage
MAR’s aim is simple – to service the entire system at the highest level of performance to maximise your plant uptime. In using MAR for your service and maintenance needs we provide you with the following advantages:
- One-Stop: MAR provide service and support for all industrial robots, PLC’s, HMI’s, and general automation applications making us a one stop provider of support and maintenance for your complete system.
- Certainty: Around the clock access to local support 24/7 gives you peace of mind and minimises the stress of production critical breakdowns.
- Reliability: Regular maintenance and servicing of your sites equipment by MAR ensures the smooth running of your manufacturing facility, minimising the risks of production critical breakdowns.
- Quality: MAR has the team and expertise to provide you with top end service and support. We provide you with access to the highest quality and industry relevant advice. From project managers and engineers specialised in particular industry sectors to highly trained and experienced technicians able to provide timely and professional services.
- Uptime: Utilising MAR’s service and support ultimately provides your site with a reduction in lost revenue or excessive overtime by reducing the occurrences and length of unplanned downtime.
- Safety: Regular servicing and maintenance of your robot, automation and complete systems increases workplace safety for your equipment operators. MAR prides ourselves in being forward thinking, this extends to performing hazard identification and isolation during servicing and maintenance work.
- Savings: Along with reducing the expenses of downtime, regular MAR servicing and maintenance reduces overall product damage and waste.
MAR Experienced & Trusted
In conjunction with the vast expertise of the dedicated MAR team our years of experience and success within automation and robotics across industries can assist your site today by providing:
- Breadth: MAR services all facets of industrial automation servicing the manufacturing, consumer, pharmaceutical, foundry, and aerospace industries.
- Connection: Supporting all industrial robots, PLC’s, HMI’s, & general automation applications MAR is a trusted provider of a range of high-end robotic and automation brands including but not limited to ABB Robotics, Kuka, Motoman, Fanuc, Allen Bradley (Rockwell), Cognex Vision Systems, Citect, Pilz, SICK, Indramat, NHP, OMRON and Siemens.
- Certification: MAR is Australia’s only accredited Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) supplier, a member of the Control System Integrators Association, an ABB Authorised Value Provider and a technology partner for a range of industry leading brands.
- Reach: With offices located in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and access to teams across Australia MAR can provide your site with the benefits of prompt local support and national reach.